Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Russ Throughout the Ages

photo courtesy of nrk.no
In my post about this year's Russ celebrations, I asked the question: Since the parents and grandparents of the current Russ also partook in the festivities when they graduated high school, is there a bit of slack for the crazy antics of the recent graduates? This got me wondering what those past generations of Russ were like.
The Norwegian Broadcasting Network (NRK) put together a picture album of Russ throughout the ages. It's interesting to see the transition of dress and cars, and while I am sure they are not all the same dares as today, it is great to see that some are, like kissing a policeman! Although this is purely speculation, I'm guessing that the dare of giving a flower to a man in a suit and telling him to relax was born in the seventies!
Check out the photos and reminisce about your graduation era, whenever that may have been...

No comments:

Post a Comment